This page is under construction. Current editable version: Database/54 Toolkit - FAQ. Please do not edit this page, it is here for information purposes only.
This is a list of frequently asked questions about using and contributing to the Cyber Law Toolkit.
What is the aim of the project?
What is the Cyber Law Toolkit?
Which scenarios does the Toolkit consist of?
Please refer to the Main Page, which contains an overview of all scenarios. You may also refer to the List of articles, which places the scenarios in the overall context of all substantive articles in the Toolkit.
What is the structure of individual scenarios?
In brief, every scenario consists of the following sections:
- 0 Executive summary (presented without a section header)
- 1 Scenario (keywords, factual description, and real-world examples)
- 2 Legal analysis (the central part of the scenario; see Note on the structure of analysis for its further division)
- 3 Checklist (questions for legal advisors facing similar situations in practice)
- 4 Appendixes (further information, such as other relevant articles in the toolkit; endnotes; and bibliography)
Can I edit the articles? How do I do that?
How do I add a new article?
How do I cite Toolkit articles?
Why did you choose this example? I don’t think it fits the facts at all!
Why did you structure the analysis in this way? I don’t think attribution/sovereignty/space law is an issue at all in this scenario.