Category:International humanitarian law
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "International humanitarian law"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Scenario 10: Legal review of cyber weapons
- Scenario 12: Cyber operations against computer data
- Scenario 13: Cyber operations as a trigger of the law of armed conflict
- Scenario 15: Cyber deception during armed conflict
- Scenario 18: Legal status of cyber operators during armed conflict
- Scenario 20: Cyber operations against medical facilities
- Scenario 22: Cyber methods of warfare
- Scenario 25: Cyber disruption of humanitarian assistance
- Scenario 27: Contesting and redirecting ongoing attacks
- Scenario 28: Extraterritorial incidental civilian cyber harm